Teeth Whitening Brunswick
Your teeth can become stained and lose their pearly shine. Discolouration is a natural process that results from ageing. It also can happen because of consumables, such as tea, coffee, red wine, and nicotine, amongst other culprits.
A stained smile can make you feel self-conscious and affect your overall confidence, but Lotus Dental can help with teeth whitening in Brunswick. We put the sparkle back into your smile.
About Teeth Whitening
There are several ways to whiten teeth, such as:
- Using a whitening toothpaste
- Take-home strips
- In-office bleaching
- Laser light treatment
- Limiting habits that stain your teeth
- Natural methods, such as baking soda. *It is best to talk to a dentist before attempting home-based treatments
Lotus Dental provides a safe and effective whitening treatment that takes the worry out of the process.
You should always consult with a registered dental practitioner for the best and safest results. Your dentist can perform a shade assessment and tell you if this treatment is appropriate for you.
For Brunswick dental teeth whitening, we offer two methods: the Philips Zoom Whitening brand and take-home whitening trays.
Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening
Philips Zoom is the top professional option for whiter teeth requested by patients. The gel and laser light solution is safe and can whiten your smile by up to six shades.
The treatment takes only about an hour from start to finish, and your smile will appear brighter immediately.
Our teeth whitening Brunswick treatment requires only five simple steps:
- A dentist will examine your teeth to make sure there are no problems that need sorting before starting the treatment. They will look for any cavities or problematic fillings and remove any external stains.
- The process starts by dentists covering the lips, skin around the lips, and the gums to protect them. Only the teeth will have exposure to the laser light.
- The dental staff will then apply a hydrogen peroxide Zoom gel. The gel works with the laser light to whiten teeth. The treatment will break down stains and discolouring.
- We apply the whitening gel for up to four fifteen-minute periods, taking a total time of 45 minutes to one hour to perform.
- After the sessions, we clean the gel and complete the procedure.
Most whitening products, including Philips Zoom, are not advisable for children under 13 years of age, or pregnant or breastfeeding women. It is also crucial to keep in mind that each patient will respond differently to treatment. Some people may experience better results than others.
Take Home Teeth Whitening
Some patients prefer the take-home trays, whether because they can’t make regular appointments or want to continue treatment at home between appointments.
With the take-home trays, we create custom-fitted moulds of your teeth. The trays come with a gel that you can place in the mould so that every crevice of your teeth receives the whitening treatment.
We can create the custom moulds for you. We also will schedule follow-up appointments to mark the progress of your take-home treatment.
Book An Appointment Today
For more information on teeth whitening Sydney Road, Brunswick, or to book an appointment, contact Lotus Dental today.