General Dentistry Brunswick
As the top practice for General Dentistry in Brunswick, Lotus Dental can assist you with all your dental requirements. We provide an array of general dentistry services to the local community, from regular check-ups to cosmetic treatments.
We can help you to keep your teeth both healthy and looking great.
It is crucial to visit the dentist for check-ups and tooth care every six months. This schedule will ensure that we can detect and address any problems before stressful emergency treatment becomes necessary.
Lotus Dental provides dental services, programmes, and treatments such as:
Lotus Dental will readily assist you with all your everyday dentistry requirements. Our practise provides the following services:
Sometimes, you want a healthier, brighter smile that a routine check-up will not cover. Lotus Dental also provides a variety of cosmetic treatments. These include but are not limited to:
- Teeth whitening
- Invisalign teeth straitening treatment
- Tooth gems
Other Dental Services
Lotus Dental can assist with other problems as well. These can include:
Custom bite plates for bruxing or teeth grinding
For any other requirements not listed, do not hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to discuss your options and whether we can perform the dentistry services you need.
Dental Health Care
Your Lotus Dental practitioner will also assist you in developing a sustainable home dental care routine. Our mission is to keep your teeth in excellent condition. We recommend the following general practices to minimise tooth decay and poor oral health:
- Brushing twice a day with a good toothpaste and the right toothbrush for you. Nowadays, you can purchase different kinds of toothpaste for total care, repair and protection, sensitive teeth, and teeth whitening. Our hygienist and dentist will help you to select the right one.
- Consider using an electric toothbrush. It is gentler on enamel but still removes up to twice as much plaque as a regular toothbrush.
- Adults should at least be using a brush with a small or medium head and soft to medium bristles. Do not use hard bristles as they can damage your gums and enamel.
- Flossing between all teeth every day.
- Minimise activities that weaken, damage, or stain teeth, such as smoking and drinking beverages like coffee.
- Limiting sugar intake and brushing or using mouth wash directly after consuming anything with high sugar content.
- Avoiding consumables with a high acid content that cause tooth Enamel Erosion such as fruit juice or fizzy drinks.
- Using a mouthwash that contains antibacterial ingredients to help prevent gum disease.
- Visiting your dentist every six months for routine check-ups and preventative care.
Schedule An Appointment Today
For any general dentistry, your Lotus Dental practitioner will advise you further as per your case.
Ready to take control of your oral and dental health? Contact Lotus Dental today to book your appointment.